Fiberglass Mesh for Plastering/Stucco Mesh
The mesh fabric is woven with alkali-free glass fiber yarn, coated
by alkali-resistant polymer emulsion. Fiberglass mesh is Fiberglass
Mesh Wings for Plaster Angle Beada high strength engineering fabric
widely used in wall construction reinforcement, external wall heat
insulation, and waterproofing plastering base. It is also used to
reinforce cement, plastic, bitumen, plaster, marble, mosaic and
other building materials.
Specifications of Fiberglass Insect Mesh:
|3 × 3||80-160||1, 2||500, 100|
|4 × 4|
|5 × 5|
|8 × 8||125||0.6 - 1.0||50, 100|
|10 × 10|
|12 × 12|
1) Mesh Size: from 3 x 3mm to 12 x 12mm
2) Density: from 60g/m2 to 300g/m2
3) Width: from 0.2m to 2.5m, usually 1m
4) Roll length: 20m to 500m, usually 50m
5) Color: white, orange, blue any colors available
The product have good grid fixity, and high strength, good adhesion
with cement mortar, excellent fitting positioning, excellent alkali
resistance is very prominent, resistant to high alkaline substances
concrete erosion. Strength retention rate> 90%, elongation
<1%, the durability of more than 50 years. High elastic modulus
80.4Gpa, is can't reach by other chemical fibers.
1) Strengthen the surface of the plaster layer all kinds of
2) Reinforced liquid waterproofing layers slabs and roofs.
3) Impart mechanical strength filler floor coverings that are
different self-leveling properties.
4) Contributes to strengthening plaster, and the bases used for
laying ceramic tiles.
Packing: Packing: Inner packing: Shrink film then plastic woven bag; Outer