Compound Balanced Weave Belt consists of a series of alternating left-hand and right-hand
spirals fastened by a straight cross-rod connector. The close
nesting of the spirals makes this belt ideal for carrying very
small parts, such as nuts, bolts, screws, nails, etc. The compound
balanced metal (mesh) belts offer the tightest design of any woven
wire belt. It is mostly used in Biscuits industries, Barkery and
1. Since the surface is flat and smooth,the belts can carry small
items and unstable products.
2. The allowable tension is high,so that heavy load can be
3. The belt strenght against pressure is high,so that the belts can
be used for processing under pressure.
4. The belts can be used at high temperature.
5. The belts can be used for textile products refining and cleaning
Compound Balanced Belt is used in following areas:
- HEAT TREATING
- SMALL PART APPLICATIONS
|Sr No.||No. Of Spirals per feet||No. Of Cross-rods per feet||Spiral wire dia||Cross wire dia|
|1||CB-3-24-55-12-10||24||55||12 swg||10 swg|
|2||CB-3-24-65-14-12||24||65||14 swg||12 swg|
|3||CB-3-30-72-14-12||30||72||14 swg||12 swg|
|4||CB-3-36-76-16-14||36||76||16 swg||14 swg|
|5||CB-3-36-80-18-16||36||80||18 swg||16 swg|
|6||CB-3-60-80-18-16||60||80||18 swg||16 swg|
|7||CB-3-60-100-16-18||60||100||16 swg||18 swg|